www.hannaford.com – Take part in Hannaford Survey and get lucky winning $500
Started in 1833 by Arthur Hannaford, Hannaford has been going strong. The head-quarter located at Maine, operates only in a small corner of Northeast US. In 1920, the company turned out to be a leading produce wholesaler in the North-east region of the US. Hannaford started off as a fresh produce vendor in Portland, and so we can say that they know one thing or more about the quality product.
Hannaford is still connected to early roots of the local market and that is why their connections lead to the sources and origin of fresh foods which are the major key to their expanding business. Of course, don’t forget to go through the article below to grab the chance of winning $500 Gift Card as well.
Eligibility Criteria of Hannaford Survey:
- Must be a legal resident of the US.
- Candidates must be 18 or above at the time of entry.
- The immediate family or household members of the employees, as well as the employees themselves, are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- The vendors, affiliates, and sponsors of Hannaford are also ineligible for participating in the same.
- Offer is valid only for the residents of Maine,Massachusetts, New Hampshire,New York, Vermont.
Rules and Regulations for the Feedback Survey:
- For taking part in the survey through Mail no purchase is being required.
- Survey dates vary from location to location.
- Both Online and E-mail modes of entries are available.
- Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries.
- The winner shall be responsible enough to pay the desirable tax amounts on the prize.
- The winner shall be communicated through the mail and has to revert within 2 business days after the drawing date in order to claim the prize.
- Accepting prize gives the Sponsor authority the right to publish your name as well as likeness.
- Limitation of thirteen (13) entries per sweepstakes period per person regardless of entry method is provided. If you enter more than 13 times, all of your entries may be voided and shall be considered as aninvalid one.
- If a winner doesn’t respond after two (2) contact attempts, if he/she doesn’t sign the Affidavit of Eligibility within the required time period, or is somehow disqualified, the sponsor may draw again or award the prize to another eligible entrant.
- Limit of one (1) prize per entrant and household is being allotted.
- If you participate through mail then no PO address is required.
- No photocopy of entry is eligible for participation.
- You can send only one card per mail in the entry envelope.
How to Take Hannaford Feedback Survey:
You can take part in the survey through both the following two different modes.
Online Participation (Purchase Required):
- Purchase any of the items from the stores of Hannaford for availing the receipt.
- Without the receipt, you will not be able to conduct the survey so remember to keep the receipt with yourself safely.
- Later on,go through the link www.talktohannaford.com in your browser.
- A homepage for Hannaford feedback is displayed on the screen.
- Enter the PIN which you will find at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
- Click on ‘>>’ symbol which is located at the right bottom corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the next page where you need to answer the several questions asked regarding Hannaford for the purpose of surveying.
- Completing the survey, you will be automatically entered into the sweepstake.
Participation through E-mail (No Purchase Required)
- You can participate via e-mail without actually buying any goods.
- Write your name, address (no PO boxes allowed), phone number, birthday and email id on a card measuring 3×5″.
- Mail the card in a size #10 business envelope with prepaid postage to the following mailing address: “Hannaford Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes”, P.O. Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610.
- Congrats, your entry has been confirmed.
Allotted Prizes against the Hannaford Feedback Survey:
- A total number of ten (10) prizes are awarded. Each prize consists of a $500.00 Hannaford gift card.
- There is a limit of one (1) Prize per Entrant and household.
- The winner shall be responsible enough to pay the applicable federal, state and local tax amounts(if any) on the prize.
- Winners are responsible to bear any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use.
- Prizes are not redeemable into cash. Prizes are non-transferable
Criteria of Choosing a Winner:
Eligibility of all the potential prize winners are subject to verification. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until or unless the entrant’s eligibility is verified and the entrant is declared or notified as an official winner. The name of the winner shall be declared through a lucky draw amongst the eligible entries and will be communicated via email. The stipulated time for the candidate to revert on the mail for claiming the prize is of 2 business days after the drawing date. If he/she fails to revert within time, another candidate shall be chosen via lucky draw.
Point of Contact for Further Assistance:
The phone number for customer concerns or questions: 1 (800) 213-9040
You may write to TalktoHannafordSurveySupport@tns-online.com mentioning you query against this survey or for any further support or assistance.