www.Converse.com – Participate in Converse Feedback Survey and Get Chance to Win a Gift Card Worth $5
A small rubber shoe company created in 1908 whose shoes were worn by the majority of the professional and college basketball players of America. The brand Converse got hold of the entire American mind profusely due to their high popularity through the celebs who begun to catch onto the Converse trend.
Marquis Mills created the Converse Rubber Shoe Company in 1908 in Malden MA, which now went from nothing to adorning the feet of professional, celebrities everywhere. Not only professional athletes were wearing the shoes, but also by soldiers in training and those in the Olympics, eventually becoming the go-to athletic shoe. Nike purchased Converse in 2003 and the rest is considered to be history.
The Nike Company continues to maintain the equilibrium of the brand image of Converse and continues to strive to improve the in-store services every day. Converse provides access to a world of sneakers,shoes, clothing gear and collaborations, and services dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
Just like Nike, offers a survey for its own products, similarly, it also asks its customers to give a quick survey against Converse in exchange for a $5 Converse gift card. Keep reading the following to find out how to get a free Converse gift card worth $5.
Eligibility Criteria of My Converse Visit Survey:
- Must be a legal resident of the US.
- You must be 18 or above at the time of entry.
- The immediate family or household members of the employees, as well as the employees themselves, are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- The vendors, affiliates, and sponsors of Converse are also ineligible for participating in the same.
Rules and Regulations for the Feedback Survey:
- For taking part in the survey you must purchase from a Converse store in person.
- Survey code on your receipt is a one-time use code
- Online entries are only available.
- The survey code expires after 7days of your visit to the store.
- The candidate must redeem the gift coupon at a Converse store of US, in person.
- The gift card cannot be combined with any other offers, including employee discounts.
- The gift card cannot be transferred into cash.
- The winner shall be responsible enough to pay the desirable tax amounts on the prize.
- The winner has to revisit within 60 days after taking up the survey in order to claim the prize, otherwise, the gift card shall expire.
- The gift card can be used only once.
- Limitation of two (2) surveys in a 7days period per person. If you take up more than 2 surveys, all of your entries may be voided and shall be considered as an invalid one.
- You can neither take up the survey nor use the gift card for Nike.com or pursuing phone orders.
How to Take My Converse Visit Survey:
- Purchase any of the items from the stores of Converse for availing the receipt.
- Without the receipt, you will not be able to conduct the survey so remember to keep the receipt with yourself safely.
- Go through the link www.myconversevisit.com in your web browser within 7days of your in-store purchase.
- A homepage for Converse feedback is displayed on the screen. Select the language for your survey.
- Enter the store number, date of purchase, time of visit, transaction id and purchase amount which you will find at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
- Click on ‘Next’ button which is located at the left bottom corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the next page where you need to answer the several questions asked regarding Converse for the purpose of surveying.
- Completing the survey, you will be automatically entered into the sweepstake.
Allotted Prizes Against the Feedback Survey of Converse:
- Each prize consists of a $5.00 Converse gift card.
- There is a limit of two (2) Prize per Entrant and household that too for a period of 7days post your in-store visit.
- The winner shall be responsible enough to pay the applicable federal, state and local tax amounts(if any) on the prize.
- Winners are responsible to bear any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use.
- Prizes are not redeemable into cash. Prizes are non-transferable
Criteria of Choosing a Winner:
Eligibility of all the potential prize winners are subject to verification. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until or unless the entrant’s eligibility is verified and the entrant is declared or notified as an official winner. The stipulated time for the candidate to revert on for claiming the prize is of 60 business days after the drawing date. If he/she fails to revert within time, the gift card shall be considered as invalid.
Point of Contact for Further Assistance:
The phone number for customer concerns or questions: 1 (800) 806-6453
You may write to email@example.com for any further support or assistance.
You can also browse www.converse.com/uk/en/contact-us/contact-us.html for any support or query.
Also, log in to www.nike.com/help/a/retail-survey for any query.