postalexperience.com/pos – Participate in USPS Survey to win Discount Coupon
Take the USPS Customer Survey and You Can Win a Discount Coupon:
United States Postal Service is a sovereign agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government. Which is responsible to give the postal service throughout the United States. It also serves the insular areas and the associate states. It is one of the few government agencies which are explicitly authorized by the United States constitution. It was formed in the year of 1971 in Washington, D.C., United States. It has it headquarter at 475, L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, D.C. 20260-0004 United States.
In 1775 the USPS finds its roots during the Second Continental Congress. When Benjamin Franklin was employed as the first postmaster general. The post office department was invented in the year of 1792 with the help of the Postal Service Act. Then it levels up as a cabinet-level department in 1872 and turned into the United States Postal Service by the Postal Reorganization Act of 1970. As per 2019 data the USPS employees reached 6 lakh 33 thousand 108 employees among which 4 lakh 69 thousand 934 employees are career employees and 1 lakh 36 thousand 174 employees are non-career employees. This postal service is indebted to serve all Americans irrespective of geography. They are bounded to serve the residents at uniform prices and quality.
The post office has access to the letterboxes named “U.S. Mail” and personal letterboxes also in the United States. They had competitions with private package delivery services, such as United Parcel Services, FedEx, and Amazon.
Now they are taking feedback services to better their performance against the private ones.
About the USPS Survey:
The United States Postal Service is very dedicated to customer satisfaction. So, they are taking surveys to know about their likes and dislikes for the betterment of their service and products. And they also pay attention to their employee behavior and their product quality and availability of the products. To know about such data, they are taking this survey. When a consumer of them will take the survey, they can easily make an overview of their disabilities. They also want to know which are the best and worst locations from the customer feedback. to make a connection between them and the consumers. Are they capable to fulfil the customer needs or not? The company wants to make your future visit more comfortable and satisfactory.
But in this busy world, no one pays attention to this type of survey. So, the company takes an idea to turn its customers towards the survey they put the reward in the process.
USPS Survey Prize:
If you take this survey by entering the user id and the survey invitation code. Once you complete the survey then you can be eligible to win the USPS survey rewards. The actual reward is a discount coupon worth $20 out of $100.
USPS Survey Terms and Condition:
To take part in the USPS survey you have to follow some rules and regulations.
- You must be efficient to read Spanish or English language. because the USPS survey is available in these two languages only.
- You must be 18 or more to participate in the survey. If you are not an adult then get rid of it.
- You need a purchase receipt from the USPS. Except for this receipt you can’t start the survey.
- A legal resident of the United States is eligible for this survey.
- To associate with the survey, you must have an email id.
- A smart device like a smartphone or laptop or PC. And a strong and stable internet connection is needed.
How to Complete the USPS survey:
Below mentioned steps will guide you to complete the survey.
- To participate in the USPS survey, you have to browse this link postalexperience.com/pos from your smart device.
- Then you will be redirected to the survey starting page. Where you have to choose your preferred language.
- Then click on the “Next” button twice. And a new page will appear where you have to put the zip code which is printed on your receipt.
- And then click on the “Next” button and now you have to choose your location from where you have made the purchase.
- Then click on the “Next” and you will be redirected to a new page where you have to put your transaction date as per your receipt.
- Then again click on the “Next” button. And you will enter in a rating card or page where you have to give ratings as per your opinion.
- Now rate the further questions as per your experience by clicking the “Next” button. But give the ratings honestly.
- Then a comment section will appear and you can write your feedback there within 2 thousand words.
- Then click on the “Next” and your survey will be completed.
USPS Contact Information:
Customer care center