www.hsvutil.org – How to Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill
About Huntsville Utilities
Huntsville Utilities is a not-for-profit utility company. It offers the gas, water, and electric services throughout Madison County and a portion of Marshall and Jackson areas of northeast Alabama. It was incorporated in 1940. They serve more than 179,400 residential and business consumers of Alabama.
How to Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill
Huntsville Utilities offers several payment options to pay your utility bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill via Online Method:
- You can make payment for the Huntsville Utilities bill through the online payment method. But, before start making a payment, register for online access. If you already completed the registration process, then follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link myaccount.hsvutil.org
- Then, on the provided field, enter your Username and Password.
- After providing the login details, select the Sign In option.
Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill by Bank Draft:
- There are two convenient options available at Huntsville Utilities Bank Draft Program. You can follow these options below:
- Automatic Monthly Bank Draft:
- It is a free convenient payment option to pay your utility bill. With the bank draft program, you will never miss paying a mill. So, there is no late payment fees, late penalties, and no-hassle writing checks. To get started with the Huntsville Utilities Bank Draft program, log in to your Huntsville Utilities account:
- Simply go to this link myaccount.hsvutil.org
- Then, on the provided field, input your Username and Password.
- After entering your login credentials, simply select the Sign In option.
- After that, you have to look for the Automatic Monthly Bank Draft program.
One Time Bank Draft by Phone:
You can also initiate a draft by automated telephone service. You need to dial at 256-535-1200 from your phone. You will require your 12 digits Utility account number and PIN. You have to follow the on-call details to set up your bank draft.
Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill at Payment Locations:
Make payment for your Huntsville utility bill with Western Union & Convenience Pay. The speedy locations are located through Madison County. In order to find your nearest Huntsville utility payment locations, visit this link www.hsvutil.org
Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill by Speedpay Automated Phone Service:
Huntsville Utilities allows the customers to pay the utility bill over the phone. Make the bill payment fright from your credit card or debit card. You can make payment for your utility bill through Speedpay Automated Telephone System. To pay your bill, dial 1-877-429-4131, and follow the instructions.
Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill by Mail:
You can choose to pay your Huntsville Utilities bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail. you must have to include your account number on your money order or personal check. Making payment through the mail will take some days to deposit to your account. Send your mail to this address below:
Payment mailing address:
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35895
Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill by Drop Boxes:
You can also pay your electric bill through dropbox. You can pay in form of cash. These are the following drop box locations:
112 Spragins Street NW
Huntsville, AL 35801
2200 Drake Avenue SW
14470 US 231/431 N
8404 Memorial Pky SW
3505 Memorial Pky NW
7813 US 72
10199 US 431 S
Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill in Person:
You can make your Huntsville Utilities bill payment in person at the office locations. You can make payments in cash, money order, and check. To make a payment visit any of the following locations:
Main Office – 112 Spragins Street
Monday – Friday
Lobby 7:30 am to 5 pm
Pulaski Pike Drive -Thru — 1100 Pulaski Pike
Drive-Thru facility open Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm
Pay Huntsville Utilities Bill by Mobile App:
Make the payment for the Huntsville utility bill with the Huntsville Utilities mobile app. You can easily access your utility account through this app. This free application is available in the Windows Store, App Store, and Google Play. If you are using an Apple device, then go to App Store to download. For those who are using the Android device, then look at Google Play Store. The Windows users will get it at Windows Store.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Huntsville Utilities charges several fees based on a monthly or non-recurring basis. Although it does not maintain on the website, you might have to pay the late payment fees and returned check fees. These are the following fees you have to pay:
Security Deposit: $300
Service Fee: $60
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you are in a financial crisis and fall behind to pay your Huntsville Utilities bill, then the company has some payment arrangement to offer. There are several payment arrangements available for the customers. For more information about these payment programs, contact the customer service department.
- Short Term: Here you will get the chance to extend your billing due date. You will get extra 12 days past the due date to make payment for your bill.
- Permanent: It can extend your payment date permanently.
- Installment: It allows the customers to pay a portion of their bill along with the current charges.
Read More : How to Pay Your Entergy Bill
Huntsville Utilities Contact Info
In case, you need any help for paying your utility bill to Huntsville Utilities, then contact the customer service department:
P.O. Box 2048
Huntsville, AL 35804
Huntsville Utilities Main: 256-535-1200
EMERGENCY: Electric, Gas, Or Water: 256-535-4448
Customer Service Fax: 256-535-1381
Toll-Free Fax: 1-888-884-5329