idahopower.com – How to Pay Idaho Corp Power Bill
About Idaho Corp Power
Idaho Power Company is an electric power company. They are involved in the sales, generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity throughout Oregon and southern Idaho. It was started in 1989. The headquarter of this company is located in Boise, Idaho, United States. This electric utility company is the subsidiary of IDACORP, Inc. This utility company serves more than 24,000 square miles around the Snake River.
How to Pay IdahoCorp Power Bill
There are several payment options available to pay your IdahoCorp bill. You can choose to follow any payment option to make your payment.
Pay Idaho Corp Power Bill via Online Method:
- The online payment method is the fastest way to make your bill payment. You have to register for online access to make payment. If you already completed your registration process, then follow these steps:
- Simply visit this link idahopower.com
- Then, you need to select the Sign In option from the right corner of the page.
- Then, on the provided field, input the email or username and password.
- To save your email or username on that device, check the Remember Me box.
- After providing your login details, you need to select the Sign In option.
- Then, follow the steps further to complete your bill payment.
Pay Idaho Corp Power Bill by AutoPay:
- IdahoCorp allows its customers to pay their bills automatically from checking or savings, credit, or debit cards. The payment amount will be automatically withdrawn from your account each month. To enroll for AutoPay, simply follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link idahopower.com
- Then, under the Accounts & Service, select the Sign Up for AutoPay.
- Then, you need to select the Sign Up now button.
- On the respected fields, input your username and password.
- After providing your login credentials, simply select the Sign In button.
- After you logged in to your account, look for the AutoPay option.
Pay Idaho Corp Power Bill by Mail:
- Through the traditional mail method, you can pay your IdahoCorp bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to the Idaho Corp. The mail payment will take time to proceed. While sending your mail, you need to include the IdahoCorp account number on your check or money order. You can use this payment address to make the payment:
P.O. Box 5381
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5381
Pay Idaho Corp Bill in Person:
- You can also make your bill payment for IdahoCorp in person. You can make payments at drop boxes and pay stations, located throughout the service area. You can make payment in form of cash. To find out the payment locations, visit this link www.idahopower.com
Pay Idaho Corp Bill by Phone:
- The service consumers are allowed to pay their utility bills through the phone. You can choose to pay your bill through the automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 1-800-488-6151 from your phone. You will require your account number to make your bill payment. You just need to follow the on-call details to complete your bill payment.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- There are variable fees that you have to pay to IdahoCorp. Following fees, you will be charged with the IdahoCorp:
- Late Payment: If you cannot make your bill payment within the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 1% of the past due amount.
- Returned Check: If your check is returned by the bank due to an insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned check fees. For the returned check fees, you have to pay $20.
- Connection: For the connection service charges, you have to pay $10.
- Disconnection: For the disconnection fees within 30 days, you have to pay $35. 30 days after the connection, you have to pay $370.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
The company has several assistance programs for the customer, who cannot make the payment. These available assistance programs are including:
LIHEAP: This is a federally funded program, which is organized specially for low-income customers. Due to limited funding, we suggest you apply as early as possible. For more information, you can contact the customer service department.
Payment Plan: This program is available from November to March. For more info regarding this program, contact the customer service department.
Budget Pay: The budget pay allows the customers to pay bills an average amount each month. Here the customers will get a fixed bill amount. It ensures the customers that they are not paying too much or too little for their utility services.
Read More : How to Pay Your Entergy Bill
Idaho Corp Power Contact Info
If you have any questions about the IdahoCorp Power bill payment, contact the customer service department at:
In the Treasure Valley: 208-388-2323
Outside the Treasure Valley: 1-800-488-6151
1221 West Idaho St.
Boise, ID 83702
Corporate Headquarter (Mail):
P.O. Box 70
Boise, ID 83707