About Central Electric Cooperative
Central Electric Cooperative is a well-known electric company. The head office of this company is based within the Parker, Pennsylvania. In 1937, Central Electric Cooperative was first started. It serves more than 25,000 members within the Allegheny, Butler, Armstrong.
How to Pay Central Electric Cooperative Bill
Central Electric Cooperative offers several payment options to pay the utility bill. You can make your payment, by following these methods below:
Pay Central Electric Cooperative Bill via Online Method:
- Through the online payment method easily make the payment. To make the payment, you must have to register for online access. If you already completed your registration process, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to go to this link cec.coop
- As you laned on the homepage, you will get the login section.
- There, you need to input your registered email and password.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Login option.
- After that, follow the steps further to make your payment.
Pay Central Electric Cooperative Bill by Phone:
Central Electric Cooperative allows the customers to pay the utility bill over the phone. You can make the payment from your bank account or credit card. You need to dial 541-548-2144 from your phone. They allow you to make payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express credit card. Make sure to keep your account number by your side to complete your payment.
Pay Central Electric Cooperative Bill by AutoPay:
- AutoPay allows the customers to pay your bill automatically from your checking account, debit card, or credit card. So, this way you will never miss a bill payment with the Central Electric Cooperative. To use this service, you have to set up automatic payment. To set your automatic payment, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit this link cec. coop first.
- On the login section, provide your email and password.
- Providing your username and password to the respected fields.
- After that, simply select the Login option for the steps further.
- Then, look for the automatic payment set up to pay the bill.
Pay Central Electric Cooperative Bill by One Time Payment:
- You can make a one-time payment for the Central Electric Cooperative bill. You will require your account number and last name. to make payment. To make the payment, follow these steps:
- You have to visit this link cec.coop.
- Then, under the Your Account option, select the One Time Online Payment.
- Provide your account number and last name on the respected fields.
- After that, you need to select the Submit option to proceed further.
Pay Central Electric Cooperative Bill in Person:
Central Electric Cooperative allows its customers to pay their bills in person. Visit the following locations to make your payment:
Redmond Main Office:
2098 NW 6th St., Redmond, OR (Map opens in new window)
Walk-in Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, M – F
Bend Service Center:
61090 SE 27th St, Bend, OR (Map opens in new window)
Walk-in Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, M – F
Sisters Service Center:
220 S Pine Suite 101 Sisters, OR (Map opens in new window)
Walk-in Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, M – F (closed 1 pm to 2 pm)
Pay Central Electric Cooperative Bill at Pay Station:
Pay your Central Electric Cooperative bill at the pay station.
Prineville Pay Station
Ray’s Food Place (541-447-6423)
1535 E Third
How the Penalty Fees Work
You will be charged penalty fees for the Central Electric Cooperative bill. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
Late Payment Fee: If you can’t make the payment by the due date, then you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment, you have to pay 1% of the past due date or a minimum of $1.
With the late payment fees, you will be charged reconnect fees also.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you do not make the payment by the due date, then contact the customer service department. These are the following payment assistance to pay your electric bill: Family Fund, LIHEAP.
Read More : How to Pay Synchrony Bank Bill Online
Central Electric Cooperative Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the Central Electric Cooperative customer service department, then call at:
Business Calls: (541) 548-2144
Toll-Free: (800) 924-8736
7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, holidays excluded
P.O. Box 846
Redmond, OR 97756-0187