KrogerFeedback.com – Participate in Kroger Survey and Get Chance to Win $5000 Gift Card and 50 Fuel Points
Overview of Kroger:
Kroger is an American based retailing organization established by Bernard Kroger in the year 1883. The company was founded in Ohio. It is considered as the leading supermarket chain in US virtue of revenue. Fortune 500 has rated Kroger as 17th amongst the largest US establishments. Its headquarters are located at Ohio.
Eligibility Criteria for Participating in Kroger Survey:
Please read the below given eligibility criteria carefully before entering the survey of Kroger.
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You should be a legitimate resident of US / District of Columbia (except New York, Rhode Island and Florida)
- Any employees, affiliates or relatives of the Kroger are not deemed as eligible to take part in the survey
Official Rules for Participating in Kroger Survey:
These are the official rules which have to be abided by strictly in order to accomplish the survey successfully.
- For getting the full set of official rules, please click at www.krogerfeedback.com/DContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=593113
- Purchase is to be made by those who want to enter the survey through online mode. But the survey has to be entered within 7 days of the purchase made.
- No purchase is required who intend to take part via mail-in method.
- For each receipt only one entry is limited.
- 1 prize for each candidate is allotted.
- The chances of winning the sweepstakes are dependent upon the number of eligible entries.
- Unlimited access to the survey
- Those who enter via mail-in method should send their mail in a separate envelope.
- The lucky winners will be intimated over phone, email or correspondence mail.
- Those who do not receive the prizes within the stipulated time frame, the Sponsor will forfeit the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
How to Participate in Kroger Survey:
There are two ways to enter the survey:-
- Enter via Online Mode –
- Purchase anything at a participating Kroger store
- Retain the receipt carefully
- Visit the Kroger survey link at KrogerFeedback.com
- The survey is available in Spanish and English version.
- There is a provision of changing the preferred language at the bottom of the page. You can change your language by clicking on the language option.
- At the right hand side of the survey page there is a sample pic of the purchase receipt that can be referred to input the requisite details
- Select the date and time from the drop down box
- Enter the entry ID as given in purchase receipt
- Hit the “start” tab
- Accomplish the survey by answering the upcoming questions. Please provide your honest feedback to the queries.
- Mail-in Method –
- Write your name, full correspondence address, and contact number (hand printed) on a postcard.
- Send the document to the following address:-
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
PMI Station PO Box 3547
Southbury CT 064883547
Prize Details of the Kroger Sweepstakes:
- There will be 3 drawings held on a random basis on 10th day of every month
- There is 1 grand prize worth $5000 in Kroger gift cards
- There are 100 first prizes each comprising of a $100 Kroger gift card
How the Winners Will be Notified:
Please note that all the potential winners will be notified via Phone, Email or Postal email. If any of the winners found non contactable or any prize remains undeliverable the authority will go for an alternate winner.
Contact Details of Kroger Survey:
- The Kroger Co., Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Sweepstakes Administrator Details: Promotion Mechanics, Inc. 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470