login.wirecard.com – Citi Prepaid Card (WireCard) Account Login Guide
Citi Prepaid Card Login
Prepaid Citi Com Sears holdings Login is a service that allows the account holders to access their account. The Prepaid Card has now been acquired by Wirecard. Citi bank has sold its prepaid card business to Wire Card. However, the financial services provider has been continuing to providing its services to its customers.
Logging in you can get complete control over your purchases. One can view their account transaction history, view remaining credit balance, make a transaction online, pay credit card bills and more. Read the guide below for steps to log into Citi Prepaid Card.
What is the Citi Prepaid Card Login
Citi Prepaid Card Login is one of the services the financial services provider offers its customers. If you have the card inside your wallet you can enroll for an account. However, once you have set up an account you can log in anytime and anywhere. Logging in you can view past transaction history, check remaining credit balance, make bill payments and even more.
Wirecard AG is a Global internet company and financial services provider based in Munich. Since it acquired the Citi Prepaid Card services it has been continuing to offer financial services.
What do I need to Log in
For signing in you need to have a few things functional. Here are the requirements to access your Citi Prepaid Account:
Internet– You need to have a working internet connection so that you can sign in without any trouble.
Electronic Device– One can use any electronic device such as a computer, smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Private Device– We recommend that you use a private device for logging in. If you use a public device your financial information might be at risk.
Login Credentials– You must remember your account login credentials to access the account.
How to Log into Citi Prepaid Card
- For logging in one should open the website of the Citi Prepaid Card. login.wirecard.com
- Once the website opens there is the login widget at the top right.
- Enter the Username and Password in the white spaces.
- Provide the text displayed in the text box and click ‘Login’.
- Any user who has lost username should open the login homepage.
- After the login page opens click on the ‘Forgot Username’ link just beside the space to enter a username.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Enter the following data to reset username:
- Card number
- Security code
- Postal code
- Enter the text above
- Click ‘Continue’ and you can reset username.
- Ones who have lost password should go to the login website.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link beside the space to enter the password.
- On the next page, you will find the password reset section.
- Enter the following data to begin:
- Postal code
- The text that displays below
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and you will receive a new password via email.
How to Register your Card
- If you wish to register your card you need to open the login homepage of Citi Prepaid/Wire Card.
- At the bottom of the login section, there is the ‘Register your Card’ section.
- Click on the ‘Register your Card for Online Access’ link below it.
- After that, a registration page will open.
- Enter the Card Number and Security Code in the respective spaces.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button and you can set up an account.
Citi Prepaid Card Rate and Fee
- Late payment fee- $39
- Max over-limit fee- None
- Max penalty APR- 29.99%
- Foreign transaction fee- 3%
- Cash advance APR- 26.99%
- Cash advance fee- 5% or min $10
Also Read : Ways To Get Wells Fargo Credit Card Mail Offer
At the verdict, one can find the Citi Prepaid Card login procedure easy. Yet if you have trouble logging in, the guide above would surely seem helpful. Well, this was all we could provide on the Citi Card Login.