www.getinkpreferred.com – Steps To Check Chase Ink Preferred Credit Card Invitation
Ink Preferred Offer
Did you hear about the Chase Ink Preferred Credit Card? If yes then today is a lucky day for you. The credit card has been issued by the Chase Bank and offers tons of benefits including cash backs, rewards and more. Ink Preferred Offer is a pre-approved credit card offer issued by the bank to the members who are eligible.
If you have a good credit and are eligible to get the card the bank will send you the pre-approved offer known as the Ink Preferred Offer. Read on for more details on the Ink Preferred Offer.
What is the Ink Preferred Offer
The Ink Preferred Offer is issued by the Chase Bank for its customers. Suppose if you have an account with the bank and have excellent credit then the bank will consider you eligible for the Ink Preferred Card and thus send the pre-approved credit card offer.
Pre-approved credit card offers are really great. You do not have to wait for approvals. Simply enter the reservation number on the accept offer page and you can have the card in your mail.
How to Accept Ink Preferred Offer
- To accept Ink Preferred Offer you should go to the Get Ink Preferred Website. www.getinkpreferred.com
- Now you will find a Chase Bank website that features a section labeled ‘Thanks for your interest’.
- Enter the 12 digit invitation number and 5 digits ZIP Code in the respective spaces and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you can find a confirmation message on the screen.
Benefits of the Chase Ink Preferred Credit Card
- If you are a new member you can receive 80,000 bonus points on spending $5000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- You can earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories.
- There is no foreign transaction fee associated with the card.
At the end of the day, one would find the INK Preferred Card a decent one. Chase Bank has added a lot of features to the card such as rewards and online account management. If you have received the Pre-Approved Credit Card Offer mail then you can easily get the card and have a nice time shopping around with it.