www.addyourphone.com – Activate your CO Exposure Notifications Online
How to Activate CO Exposure Notifications :
Co Exposure Notifications is an exposure notification app, designed by the Colorado and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. It is a voluntary new service developed by the Colorado Government in partnership with Apple and Google to stop the spread of COVID-19. It does not collect your location information or personal identifiers.
CO Exposure Notifications will quickly inform you if you have lively been exposed to COVID-19. So, that you can reduce the risk to your family, friends, neighbors, and community.
Firstly, you have to enable the Exposure Notifications. Then, whenever you are within 6 feet of someone for at least 10 minutes, both phones will exchange the anonymous tokens through Bluetooth. If any user of this app is tested positive for COVID-19, they can upload their test result to the Co Exposure Notification app. It will send a push notification to you and anyone else their phone has exchanged the tokens with recently.
How to Activate CO Exposure Notification :
You should participate in this program to spread COVID-19. For that, you have to enable the CO Exposure Notification. You can follow these instructions to activate the app on your device:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.addyourphone.com
- You can download the Co Exposure Notification from anywhere, Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed on your device, you have to open the application.
- Then, simply tap on the Settings app from your home screen.
- Look for the Exposure Notifications which are in the same grouping as Emergency SOS & Battery.
- Then, simply turn on Exposure Notifications and click on the Continue button.
- Then, follow the prompts to select your Country and State.
- You have to review and accept CDPHE’s terms and conditions.
- Then, wait for the prompts and allow access to your phone’s Bluetooth.
- Then, simply tap on Turn On to enable notifications.
Also Read : Link Your YouTube Account To Your TV
How the CO Exposure Notifications Works :
Once you enable the CO Exposure Notification, the app is ready to work on your behalf. It works to find the exposure notifications. Then the two people are in close proximity with one another the phone will exchange anonymized tokens which will log that case interaction for 14 days.
If any one of the tests COVID positive after the encounter and elects to enable the Colorado exposure notification service the other persona will receive an alert. On that alert, they will get the message that they are exposed to the virus and instructions will be sent on what to do next.
You will get the instructions on recommended next steps, with the information on quarantine and contacting their local public health agency.
Contact Info :
If you have any questions about the CO Exposure Notifications, then you can contact the customer service department. To contact the customer service department, you can email at CDPHE_CO_Exposure_Notifications@state.co.us.
Reference Link :